MIRA Technology Park
MIRA Technology Institute
1 Eastern Avenue
The world of HGV transportation is changing, are you ready for the future?
The aim for the future is to reduce carbon emissions and support the electrification of the UK’s Road transport systems. The introduction of different fuel types for propulsion is a substantial change which the transport industry needs to prepare for.
This three day course will provide you with an understanding of the impact of utilising hydrogen powered vehicles within the world of logistics and automotive. How to identify and implement suitable and sufficient controls to mitigate risk.
This course would suit those working in the below roles:
- Transport manager
- Fleet engineer
- Warehouse manager
- Fleet manager responsible for service, maintenance, breakdown and repair
- Route planners
Upon completion you will receive a certificate of completion.
- Identifying groups and individuals affected by the changes from conventional operations with internal combustion engine and the impact of using hydrogen fuel.
- Understanding additional responsibilities of the affected groups.
- Understand the effects of hydrogen in operational areas.
- Understand operational and process changes for refuelling and repair.
- Duties and responsibilities to provide safe working place, safe plant and equipment and, safe person